It is finally time to announce the bike to work week winners, but first let’s see how the promotion went this year. 112 people took part in the GMTMA Bike to Work Week promotion this year. Participants committed to biking to work either individually or as a part of an employer team. Together we biked more than 1,500 miles and replaced 230 car trips with cleaner, healthier bike trips. And based on the comments, everyone seems to have enjoyed it. We will share those comments with you throughout the week on social media, so be sure to check our social media channels Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The Employer Team Challenge included teams from Axens NA, Albridge, Bristol Myers Squibb, Isles INC., GMTMA, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Princeton University, Solvay, REI Princeton, KSS Architects, and Maser Consulting. Participants also had the option to participate in a photo contest.
And the winners are:
The photo contest winner is Stacey C. with the photo bellow titled “25 years of biking together”
The Bike to Work Week promotion winners are:
- Anthony I. – $30 Kopps Cycle gift card
- David R. – $30 Kopps Cycle gift card
- Melinda P. – $30 Kopps Cycle gift card
- Philip C. – $30 Kopps Cycle gift card
- Michael L. – REI Flash 22 Pack
- Peter G. – REI Flash 22 Pack
- Sharon H. – REI Flash 22 Pack
- Michael M. – Fly 6 camera and light
- Emma I. – $25 Whole Earth Center gift card
- Jim S. – $25 Whole Earth Center gift card
- Ken M. – $50 Sourland Cycles gift card
- Sean V. – 4 Trenton Thunder tickets
The Employer’s Team Challenge winner is again an REI Princeton team who logged the most miles and most trips.
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who took part in the Bike to Work Week promotion this year!
And many thanks to the Bike to Work week sponsors: Kopp’s Cycle, REI Princeton, Greater Mercer TMA, St. Lawrence Rehab Center, Sourland Cycles, and Whole Earth Center for providing this year’s prizes.