NJ TRANSIT service status as of 11:00 a.m. Monday, December 27:
- Rail service is operating on all lines. Trains are operating on an enhanced weekend schedule on all lines except the Atlantic City Rail Line. Visit njtransit.com for schedule details. Atlantic City Rail Line service will follow a regular weekday schedule. Service on NJ TRANSIT rail lines is subject to 15-minute delays due to weather conditions.
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service remains suspended systemwide due to weather-related operating conditions.
- Bus service remains suspended systemwide until further notice. There is currently no estimate on when bus service may be restored.
- Newark Light Rail is operating on a modified schedule with trains every 20-30 minutes. There is no Newark Light Rail service at Newark Broad Street Station. Service is operating between Atlantic Street and Newark Penn Statoin, and between Grove Street and Newark Penn Station.
- River Line is suspended between Walter Rand Transportation Center and Waterfront Entertainment Center stations due to snow accumulation. Service is operating normally between Walter Rand Transportation Center and Trenton.
- Access Link paratransit service is suspended on Monday, December 27. Access Link service will resume trips for customers where roadways are cleared beginning at noon tomorrow.