We want to congratulate all of the participants in Bike to Work Week for a job well done! Despite the weather, there were a lot of bikers out there commuting, swapping out rides that could have been made by car, and just out there enjoying the view as they ride. We especially want to say Great Job to the 18% of registrants that were first time bike commuters! Keep bike commuting and pretty soon you will be the experienced ones out there.
Every year a great group of local businesses support Bike to Work Week. This year was better than ever and we want to give a big Thank You to all of the event Sponsors!
Without further ado, here are the winners of Bike to Work Week 2014:
- Joseph from Raritan received a $25 gift card to Whole Earth Center.
- Sharon from Lambertville received 4 Tickets to a Trenton Thunder Game, from the St. Lawrence Rehab Center.
- Elizabeth from Princeton received $25 to Small World Coffee.
- Kiyomi from Hopewell received a Bike Tune Up from Hart’s Cyclery.
- Vanshaj from West Windsor received a $25 gift card from McCaffrey’s.
- Jessica and Iben from Princeton, and Melinda from Princeton Junction all received Bike Tune Ups from Kopp’s Cycle.
- Jim from Hamilton received a Bike Tune Up from Knapps Cyclery.
Thank you again to all of the participants in Bike to Work Week. Keep bicycling and remember to log in your miles again next year for more chances to win prizes from Bike to Work Week Sponsors.