Stay safe out there today, folks. Don’t drive unless you have to.
If you need to ride NJ TRANSIT, here is their service status as of 8:40 a.m.:
- North Jersey Coast Line service will be restored with the 9:05 a.m. departure from Long Branch and the 9:07 a.m. departure from New York.
- Rail service is operating on an enhanced weekend schedule on all other lines except the Atlantic City Rail Line. Visit njtransit.com for schedule details. Atlantic City Rail Line service will follow a regular weekday schedule. Service on NJ TRANSIT rail lines is subject to 15-30 minute delays due to weather conditions. Click here for up-to-the-minute rail service information
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail service is suspended systemwide due to weather-related operating conditions.
- Bus service remains suspended systemwide until further notice. There is currently no estimate on when bus service may be restored.
- Newark Light Rail is operating on a modified schedule with trains every 20-30 minutes.
- River Line is suspended between Walter Rand Transportation Center and Waterfront Entertainment Center stations due to snow accumulation. Service is operating normally between Walter Rand Transportation Center and Trenton.
- Access Link paratransit service is suspended on Monday, December 27.